The HS Program
Last January 2005, College of the Holy Spirit Manila and Ayala Foundation forged a partnership to provide the CENTEX students with secondary education that would continue to challenge their intellect and foster their sense of social duty. This partnership, however, has been put on hold pending a research on the success and failure of CENTEX students.
On March 22, 2007, a new partnership was signed with Santa Isabel College in Taft Ave. for the CENTEX-Manila graduates of 2005 to 2007. For the first class of graduates of CENTEX-Batangas, another partnership was made with St. Bridget College, Alitagtag.
Santa Isabel College and St. Bridget College are co-educational institutions that seek to provide high quality, value-based education. And like their parent institutions, their high schools give equal importance to developing core values and academic excellence.
SANTA ISABEL COLLEGE
A Filipino Christ-centered community of learners committed to integral formation for transformation.
Mission: To create a dynamic learning environment that empowers persons preferably the less priveleged, through:
- A revitalized Chirstian formation
- Academinc excellence, innovative research, and professional competence
- Quality community service for sustainable development within the Church and society.
ST. BRIDGET COLLEGE, ALITAGTAG
Vision: A Catholic evangelizing educational institution founded by the Religious of the Good Shepherd (RGS) inspired by the compassion of Jesus and the zeal of St. John Eudes and St. Mary Euphrasia to form Christian graduates, dedicated to the loving service of God and society.
Mission: St. Bridget College, Alitagtag is committed to:
- Be a center of excellence
- Promote the total human and spiritual development of the learners.
- Live the Good Shepherd charism of compassion and the values of St. Bridget
- Be responsive to societal and cosmic needs.